Private Purification Ritual and Spiritual Bali
Explore and visit Bali's spiritual side with the private tour of local temples.
You and your guide will check out such wanders as the Holly spring temple,Besakih temple.
Duration 6 hours
Pickup Hotel pickup available
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Bali
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
Get a cool atmospher at Tirta empul temple or Holky spring temple in tampak siring.
The spring feed various purification baths, pools and fish ponds surrounding the outer perimeter, which all flow to the Tukad Pakerisan River.Various sites throughout and many other archaelogical relics relate to local myths and legends.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Alas Harum Bali, Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
We will visit the coffee plantation and make it coffee processing at tegallalang village,after do the purification.
At this place they have amazing view with the rice terrace.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour is for people with 17+ years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival