Private Nusa Penida Day Trip with All Inclusive
Nusa Penida awaits! This charming island nestled in the waters between Bali and Lombok has slowly but surely become a favourite with travellers for its beautiful beaches, rugged coastline and relaxed way of life.
The guest will be tour around Kelingking beach , broken beach, crystal by beach , angel billabong beach . and our package is already included return boat transfer and hotel pick up and drop off at MCD Jimbaran Central, Nusadua ITDC , Kuta Central , Seminyak Central , Sanur.
Explore the beautiful island of Nusa Penida on a full-day tour from Bali.
Relax on the white sand beaches far from the tourist crowds and experience a perfect getaway.
And please noted :
✏Note : The Package is not included for fee retribution goverment nusa penida because of all people go to nusa penida have to pay retribusion by self !
✏Please understand that the road in nusa penida is bit bumpy and not unpaved like in Bali.
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Lunch in Restaurant by Alacarte menu
- Driver as guide while a trip
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at MCD Jimbaran , Nusadua ITDC , Sanur, Kuta Central , Seminyak Central , Ubud Central
- return boat transfer
- Entrance Free ticket in Angel Billabong, Broken Beach , Kelingking Beach and Crystal Bay only
- Welcome Drink
- Insurance Boat Cover
- Entry/Admission - Kelingking Beach
- Entry/Admission - Pasih Uug Beach
- Entry/Admission - Angel's Billabong
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Bay
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Retribusion Goverment fee
Stop At: Kelingking Beach, Desa Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Kelingking Beach is a hidden beach in the village of Bunga Mekar, on the southwestern coast of Nusa Penida island. You can enjoy one of the most breath-taking views over the hills and small strip of white sand from atop a hill of the same name. The sight features a limestone headland covered in green, against the deep blue waters of the open Indian Ocean
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Pasih Uug Beach, Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Broken Beach (Pasih Uug) is a scenic coastal formation on the southwestern edge of Nusa Penida island. The spot is marked by a hilly arch-like rock formation, which is the distinguishable landmark of the area. Set over the crashing waves of the open Indian Ocean, Broken Beach is a great spot for travel photographers and panoramic view seekers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Angel's Billabong, Banjar Sumpang, Desa Bunga Mekar, Sakti 80771 Indonesia
Angel’s Billabong is a spectacular rock formation on Nusa Penida island's southwestern cliff edges. It's nearby Pasih Uug (Broken Beach), another popular site with unique limestone formations. The naturally formed rock lagoon offers a scenic seascape. You can descend into its crystal-clear rock pools for a swim or a soak, but only during low tide. The rock pools are one of the must-sees for visitors to Nusa Penida. The island itself is famous for its beautiful cliffs and pristine coastlines. Both Angel's Billabong and Broken Beach are very popular sites here. However, you’ll most likely have this amazing natural infinity pool all to yourself on your visit.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Crystal Bay, West of Nusa Penida, 80771 Indonesia
Crystal Bay is the name of a secluded cove with a 200-metre stretch of sand on the west coast of Nusa Penida Island. Despite its isolation, the bay is quite accessible thanks to well-developed roads. Besides its beautiful palm-fringed beach, the bay is best known as one of Nusa Penida’s famous snorkelling and dive sites.
in the crystal bay beach travelers will do the last trip and you can swiming or snorkeling by self without boat , sunbathing and relax time until 16:00 - 16:45pm pm back to hourboat boat to go to Bali Island
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
06:30 We will be pick from guest Hotel The pick up and drop off only included from area Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud Center, Nusa Dua ITDC , Jimbaran Macdonal.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate