Private Nusa dua & uluwatu Tour
MAKE YOU HAPPY!!!
satisfied and happy that is my main goal. I am back to provide the best possible service to make your holiday pleasant. please contact me to get everything that makes your holiday special
My pleasure good care you around bali.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Water Sport Tanjung Benoa Club
- Entry/Admission - Water Blow
- Entry/Admission - Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Water Sport Tanjung Benoa Club, Jalan Pratama No.98, Benoa, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Kuta Selatan, Benoa Kuta Selatan, Benoa, Kec. Kuta Sel., Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
we can go to turtle island and water activity (parasailing , banana boat , sea walker , jet ski, etc)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Water Blow, Jl. Pantai Mengiat Peninsula Island, Nusa Dua 80363 Indonesia
Water Blow in Nusa Dua lets you witness the awesome power of nature as large waves from the Indian Ocean constantly crash against the jagged limestone edges on the peninsula’s south-eastern cliff. You can easily reach this purpose-built lookout along paved footpaths on the southern half of the ‘twin islands’. Here you’ll find 240 degrees of dramatic seascape, with the irregular splashes and sprays simply adding to the fun of it.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Jl. Raya Uluwatu, Ungasan 80364 Indonesia
Garuda Wisnu Kencana (GWK) is an iconic 21-story tall monument depicting Hindu deity Vishnu riding the legendary bird Garuda.
Located at the GWK Cultural Park in Badung regency, Bali, the landmark has seen an increase in popularity after President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo inaugurated it in September.
Even though the monument is the park’s highlight, there are other attractions visitors can enjoy inside the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple, or Pura Luhur Uluwatu, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 metres above sea level. As one of the 6 key temples considered to be Bali's spiritual pillars, Uluwatu also shares the splendid sunset backdrops as that of Tanah Lot Temple, another important sea temple located in the island's western shores. Pura Luhur Uluwatu is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for a delightful sunset, with direct views overlooking the beautiful waves of the Indian Ocean and daily Kecak dance performances held at an amphitheatre nearby. Balinese architecture, traditionally-designed gateways, and ancient sculptures add to Uluwatu Temple's appeal.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
2: Seminyak, Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
3: Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
4: Nusa Dua Beach, Benoa, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
5: Jimbaran, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Trip start around 8.00 am - 9.00am or by your request
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.