Private Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking
Mount Batur is an active volcano in Kintamani District, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia. Located northwest of Mount Agung, this mountain has a caldera measuring 13.8 x 10 km and is one of the largest and most beautiful in the world (van Bemmelen, 1949). Inside the caldera is a crescent-shaped lake that occupies the southeastern part called Lake Batur. From the top of Mount Batur you will be treated to a variety of beautiful scenery. Starting from the romantic colors of the morning sun, the beauty of the green sunrise of the trees in the mountains surrounding the vast stretch of Mount Batur caldera, the blue of Lake Batur water and the cool mountain air will make your beautiful moments even more unforgettable.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- driver speaking english
- entrance ticket
- Guide local
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
02.00-03.00 AM: Pick up time (depend on your hotel location).
04.00 AM: Begin our trek to Mount Batur Bali.
06.15 AM: Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
08.00 AM: Begin our descent to Toya Bungkah Village.
09.00 AM: Arrival at Toya Bungkah Village (finish point)
11.30 AM: Stop off at a Balinese Coffee plantation
02.00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
• Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will pick you up at the hotel lobby where you are staying,PICK UP TIME :Ubud: 02:30 AMSanur : 02:00 AMKuta : 01:40 AMNusa Dua: 01:40 AMLegian: 01:40 AMSeminyak: 01:40 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate