Private Journey to Trunyan - Bali Ancient Cemetery with the Taru Menyan Tree
See the scenic landscape of Trunyan Village in 8-hours tour. Calm your mind while enjoy lunch with volcano view. Explore Balinese culture and the majestic heritage and nature at tropical plantations and more.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Travel insurance
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Boat across Batur Lake to Trunyan Village
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Entry/Admission - Trunyan Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
What's excluded :
- Driver/guide tip (optional)
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trunyan Cemetery, Jalan Raya Truyan Kintamani, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Start your day with private pick up by full air conditioned vehicle with professional English speaking driver. Go to Trunyan village, a Balinese village (banjar) located on the eastern shore of Lake Batur. To reach this village you will ride a boat to reach this place. The Trunyanese are often referred to as Bali Aga (mountain Balinese), which refers to a conservative, pre-Hindu way of life with ancient, neolithic customs and a very definite avoidance of outside influences. The uniqueness of Trunyan is where villagers sail their dead in canoes to rot in the open air, is an isolated place. Shielded by steep and jungled slopes, it rests on the shores of a vast highland crater lake, a short boat ride from its parent village.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
After exploring Trunyan, see the magnificent views of the 13sqkm Batur caldera lake serves as the main attraction, surrounded by the captivating Mount Batur range while enjoy your lunch at local restaurant in Kintamani. A visit to Kintamani Volcano is a rare opportunity to experience one of Bali’s last remaining active volcanos up close.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
Relaxing your mind and have tea time at coffee agrotourism. You will discover the variety of Coffee plantations includes Arabic, Robust and Bali Coffee. Moreover, your experience will be extended to see the coffee dried under the sun and placed in a small bucket that will increase your knowledge about Bali Coffee Plantations. Furthermore, there are several Luwak (Civet Palm Cat) promptly cared in this area to produce the Luwak Coffee, the most expensive coffees in the world.
Your tour is finished when your driver take you back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotel in South Bali area including properties in Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud.Please write your hotel name and address if you can't find it on the list.Ports
- port of benoa
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.