Private Instagrammable Tour : Gates Of Heaven Bali at Lempuyang Temple
One of Bali’s top places of interest that awed the internet, especially on social media such as Instagram and Facebook, is the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. How is it not stunning and impressive? The temple itself is located way up high on Mount Lempuyang, at around 1,175 m above sea level. If you have a good physical condition and loves to hike, this is a great outdoor excursion for you.
Not just a private tour to the Gates of Heaven only, we will especially take you and your friends and family on another journey to the beautiful East of Bali on a full day tour. We will start your day so early, but it is worth visiting and taking the perfect selfies to add to your holiday pictures this year.
Included in the full day tour is a good and experienced driver who is fluent in English as well as a good tour guide. Not to mention, a private car in good condition. Full AC + free wi-fi.
What's included :
- Private Comfortable Air conditioned car
- English speaking driver as your guide
- Bottle mineral water
- Entrance ticket (optional)
- Lunch (optional)
- Free Wi-Fi
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The Lempuyang Temple has so many uniqueness apart from being one of the most sacred and highest temple in Bali. Its most famous spot for picture taking is at the Gates of Heaven. Make sure you are fit during the day of the tour because there will be a bit of hiking in the process. Be cautious of the things you need to prepare for this tour. Be there early in the morning, when the air is still fresh and get a blessing from the priest for a purification of the soul ceremony. When you reached the Gates of Heaven, make sure you get the right spot for taking a selfie. Be physically ready to hike up the mountain. Take some water with you and have breakfast ahead of time. Finally, obey the rules because this is a holy place.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga is a palace and water garden from a former palace that was built in 1946 by the former king of Karangasem. The former king himself indeed was the architect of the beautiful water gardens of the palace with a very unique mix of design. Using a mixture of Balinese and Chinese influences in the garden designs, the water garden has three separate complexes with ponds and water towers.
Things to do at Tirta Gangga is to enjoy the beautiful gardens and water, especially big lotus flower blossoms, admire the fountain of Nawa Sanga with huge kois and jump on the stepping stones that goes around the water garden.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Virgin Beach, Jl. Pantai Bias Putih, Karangasem Indonesia
Known for its white sandy beach, the Virgin Beach is less crowded that you can almost feel being in your own private beach. Not only its natural nature, the location of this beach is also hidden by two high cliffs, Penggiang and Apen. Because of its calm and quiet surrounding, the Virgin Beach is known worldwide as one of the best beaches in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Candidasa Lotus Lagoon, Sengkidu, Manggis, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
best spot selfi with a lot lotus lagoon
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.Pay extra if pickup area : Ungasan, Balangan, Uluwatu, Tanah lot
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons