Private Half Day Tour-Uluwatu Kecak Dance And Romantic Seafood Dinner
Relish the magical half Day Trip to explore magnificent tourist destinations, starting from the amazing Uluwatu Temple at sunset And watching the hypnotic kecak dance at uluwatu temple The last event will bring you to taste Bali's freshest seafood at an ocean front BBQ restaurant in Jimbaran Bay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Private tour
- Parking fee
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Sunset Point Uluwatu
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sunset Point Uluwatu, Uluwatu 80361 Indonesia
First trip visiting Uluwatu Temple is one of the sacred Hindu temples in Bali. Located on top of a cliff above the Indian Ocean, this temple s locally known as Pura Luhur Uluwatu. This temple is one of the most spectacular temples on the island. Even though many people love Bali for its white-sand beaches, temples are the other attraction you cannot miss out on. Temples in Bali are unique when it comes to their architectural style. Other than that, the location will take your breath away. Uluwatu Temple is adored by many tourists for many reasons. One of them is its great spot for witnessing sunsets. If you are up for seeing the waves splash on cliffs from above, you will find a perfect spot in Uluwatu Temple. Seeing a perfect combination of a clear sky and blue Indian Ocean horizon will be another thing you won’t find elsewhere.
Duration: 6 minutes
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Kecak Dance Kecak Dance is one of those things you must watch in Bali. Several places in Bali serve this performance to attract tourists. Besides the dance itself, the performance dramatically acts upon good and evil. The most popular spot to watch Kecak Dance is at Uluwatu Temple. You will hear the sound of “cak cak cak” since the first second the show is started. It commonly features 50 to 150 male dancers wear a checkered sarong. They put their hands in the air while shouting “cak cak cak”. The magic gets bigger when the “cak cak cak” sounds like the sound of the gamelan. The dance is over when the “cak cak cak” is over too. This performance is generally about good and evil in this life. It takes a set of Ramayana story. You will find several popular figures such as Rama, Sita, Ravana, and hanuman. The host will share a leaflet or book that gives you an idea about the redline of the performance.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Jimbaran Bay will give you another idea about amazing local cuisine in Bali. This place has plenty to offer, from stunning beaches to romantic dinner featuring seafood. If you stay very close to Jimbaran Bay Beach, take your opportunity to visit the fish market nearby. At the end of the day, having a romantic dinner by the beach eating seafood can be yours. Feel the excitement of eating outdoors with sands on your feet.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at the hotel only served in Kuta area, Seminyak Jinbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Uluwatubook minimum 2 pax
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up area is Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Uluwatu
- Pick time will be at 15.00
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.