Private Fullday Tour : Tanah Lot & Uluwatu Temple with Kecak Fire Dance Show
Explore the traditions and culture of Bali on a private full-day tour that visits three gorgeous temples such as :
1. Taman Ayun Royal Temple to learn how the Mengwi kingdom honors the ancestors.
2. Tanah Lot Temple, which sits on a rocky cliff over the Indian Ocean.
3. Uluwatu Temple you also see a Kecak dance performance while watching the sunset.
- Watch dancers perform the Kecak fire dance at Uluwatu temple (ticket excluded) and watch the sunset before returning to your hotel
- Private driver-guide to see the best of Bali
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- English speaking driver & guide
- Entrance ticket of objects
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Padang Padang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Ticket of Kecak Dance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple is a Mother Temple (Paibon) to Mengwi Kingdom. This temple was built by Mengwi King, I Gusti Agung Putu, in the Javanese year of 1556 (1634 AD). Initially, I Gusti Agung Putu built a temple to the north of Mengwi village to the worship of his ancestors. The temple was named Genter Park. When Mengwi grew into a big kingdom, I Gusti Agung Putu moved Genter Park eastward and expand the compound.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot epitomizes the romantic island of Bali. Tanah Lot means Land in The Sea, a perfectly fit name for its unique offshore settings. The silhouette of Pura Tanah Lot is one of the most popular iconic features of Bali. Imagine the image of a Balinese temple (pura) perched high on the rock, facing the wide open ocean. With the crashing waves below and the dramatic colors of the dusk sky as background, lit by the slowly disappearing sun
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Padang Padang Beach has a number of awesome things to check out such as the unique rock caves, tidal swimming pools, secluded beaches and world-class waves! This beach is also a regular spot for international surfing events, the Rip Curl Cup Padang Padang being the most frequent. Padang Padang Beach eat pray love starring Julia Roberts as Elizabeth Gilbert. A fun fact: Padang Padang Beach was featured as a romantic setting in the 2010 big-screen adaptation of ‘Eat, Pray, Love’. Is a 2010 American biographical romantic comedy-drama film starring Julia Roberts as Elizabeth Gilbert, based on Gilbert's best-selling memoir of the same name.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu Temple sits on a 70-meter-high cliff protruding above Indonesian Ocean. Because of its unique location, visitors to the temple have to take a long stone stairway to reach it. The temple heads east, unlike other Balinese temples which face west or south. There are hundreds of monkeys roaming along the path outside the temple. Although the monkeys look tame, visitors find them a nuisance as they often grab food off a visitor’s hand and snatch visitors’ belongings.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.