Private Full Day Trip Enjoy The Bayumala,Bali's Beautiful Waterfall!-Bedugul
Enjoy your very interesting private tour, with us!
We will bring you to visit various very beautiful tourist objects in Bali,including Banyumala Waterfall, amazing twin lake Buyan Lake, Tamblingan,and Bedugul (Pura Ulun Danu Beratan),jatiluwih unesco site, batukaru temple and tanah lot temple After enjoying those great views, have a lunch in a rural atmosphere! You can also, at the next destination, look closely at coffee, chocolate and spice plantations, and try the taste of coffee and ginger tea, for free! Never miss the beauty offered by Bali.Our driver will serve you the best during the tour because this is your private tour. No one is there, other than yourself
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Air Conditioned car
- English Speaking Driver
- Lunch at a natural scenery local restaurant
- all tickets included
- Entry/Admission - Banyumala Twin Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Wanagiri Hidden Hills
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jatiluwih Green Land
- Entry/Admission - Luhur Batukaru Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
Stop At: Banyumala Twin Waterfalls, Jl. Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
Start off your journey by taking pleasure from Banyumala Waterfall, one of the lesser known waterfalls in Bali, located on the bottom of a valley with three sides of the waterfall and the largest and highest are right in the middle, then the smaller waterfalls are on the right and left. Right below the Banyumala waterfall, there is a naturally-built pond and this is actually what makes this waterfall very well-known.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wanagiri Hidden Hills, Jl. Munduk - Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada Indonesia
Heading for twin lake (Buyan and Tamblingan lake). Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan, separated by a rain forest-covered hill, approximately one kilometer, there is a pond that is connected directly to the Lake Buyan through a narrow canal. The pond is known as Telaga Aya.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Next trip will be Bedugul (Ulun Danu Beratan Temple). This temple offers you remarkable panorama and cultures that you can enjoy. Due to its location in the edge of Beratan Lake, Ulun Danu Beratan
Temple looks very unique and attractive to both local tourists and foreign tourists. When visiting this temple, they are able to capture the impressive landscape of the temple from different various angles.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Jatiluwih Green Land, Jatiluwih Village, Tabanan 82152 Indonesia
Catch remarkable sight of Jatiluwih, a beautiful rice terrace unfolding from mountain until the coastal side in west part of Bali and appointed as one of UNESCO World Heritage.
Savoring a cooking delight in an enjoyable lunch at Jatiluwih local Restaurant, a beautiful restaurant in the middle of the most marvelous rice fields view in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luhur Batukaru Temple, Jl. Penatahan-Wongayagede, Penebel 82152 Indonesia
Explore Batukaru temple as a matchless sacred mountain sanctuary and royal temple of Tabanan dynasty, built to venerate deities of the mountain.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
The last trip will be Tanah Lot Temple, it is one of the important temples for Balinese Hindus and it is located on a large rock off the coast. Tanah Lot Temple is an icon of the tourism of the island of Bali.Moreover, it is one of the prominent tourist attractions on the island of Bali that should be worth a visit.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby on time
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 8 am
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides