Private Full Day Trip Adventure Ayung River Kayaking and Tegenungan Waterfall
This is all-inclusive adventurous tour package that will take you to explore the other authentic side of Bali. You can start your adventurous journey on Ayung river kayaking, going around Ubud area for agro tourism destination, and explore the Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the most popular objects in Bali. Never miss the beauty Bali has offered. Your satisfaction and comfort is our main priority.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- English Speaking Driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All ticket include
- Entry/Admission - Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
- Visit: Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
We provide this outstanding experience, as we want to share our knowledge and are happy to show you how beautiful Bali as a tourist destination to new friends from all over the world. You will be guided and shown many undiscovered authentic aspects of this Island of Gods. Set off your adventurous voyage on First Day Trip by heading to Ayung river, which is very appropriate for recreational river kayak Bali and well-known as Ayung river kayaking. Ayung River is located at one of the prominent tourist destinations in Bali, which is well known as Ubud. It is classified as white water river and has an international river rapids with grading system of level 2 – 4. If you want to join Ubud river kayaking with Bali adventure tours, there will be certainly river guide to accompany you during river kayaking in Ubud. Please rest assured, the river guide will escort you to challenge the thrilling adventure of 33 rapids at Ayung River Ubud.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Teba Sari Bali Agrotourism, Banjar Kellingkung, Lodtunduh, Ubud Indonesia
You will also have a chance to go around Ubud area in Bali, which is now increasingly regarded as an agro tourism destination for civet coffee making place. Catching sight on how coffee beans have been extracted by civet, you can also get a glimpse of the grinding coffee beans and coffee bean roasting process here. You can even take pictures and try to roast civet coffee while savoring coffee and other various served drinks. Have pleasure from the magnificent landscape while sitting around in the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan Waterfall located right in the southern area of bali island. In this waterfall, you can enjoy the green atmosphere from the tropical forest around along with the sparkle of water from the waterfall itself. It can be an alternative for you who want to go to a place with natural landscapes aside from beaches. The area itself is surrounded by hills and mountains in the distance. It completes the beauty of the Tegenungan Waterfall. The Tegenungan Waterfall is known also as Kemenuh, taken from the village where the waterfall is located. It makes the Tegenungan Waterfall more strategic and easier to reach. Currently, the Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the most popular objects in Bali. The exoticism attracts more visitors whether local or foreign to visit the waterfall. So, you should not be surprised if this spot may be quite crowded during the holiday season. But don’t worry; you can still enjoy the beauty and relaxing atmosphere of the waterfall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby on time
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 7.15 am
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.