Private Full Day Tour with the Most Photographed Spots of Bali
Bali is arguably the most photogenic island in the world, but with so much to see on this beautiful island, how do you even choose where to go and what to do in Bali?
Here’s a full-day Bali tour to absorb and capture the diverse culture, landscapes and unique experiences of Bali and the most photographed spots in Bali
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- English Speaking Guide Driver
What's excluded :
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance Fee Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Ujung Water Palace
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Pura Lempuyang Temple Bali is one of the oldest and most sacred temples on the island. So here’s all you need to know when visiting Pura Lempuyang Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga is a former royal palace in eastern Bali, Indonesia, about 5 kilometres from Karangasem, near Abang.
Named after the sacred river Ganges in Hinduism, it is noted for the Karangasem royal water palace, bathing pools and its Patirthan temple.
The one hectare complex was built in 1946 by the late King of Karangsem but was destroyed almost entirely by the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ujung Water Palace, Jl. Lettu Alit Tumbu Village, Karangasem 80811 Indonesia
Taman Ujung Water Palace is a former palace in Karangasem Regency, Bali. Today, this palace also known as Taman Sukasada Park. In the Dutch East Indies era, this place known by the name Waterpaleis. The palace has three large pools. In the middle of the pool, there is the main building named Gili Bale, connected to the edge of the pool by bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel name in Bali and your reservation name at that hotelAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :07:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons