Private Full-Day Tour of Hidden Waterfalls in Bali
If you want to spend your day in nature and away from the crowd, this waterfall tour is the right choice for you. This adventure starts from picking you up at hotels around Ubud and heading north of Bali to visit the Gitgit waterfall, Banyu Wana Amerta waterfall and Munduk waterfall. You can go down to the water and feel the fresh clean water from the mountains.
Please remember to bring bathing suits and towels.
What's included :
- Private tour with experienced English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to waterfall
- Comfortable car with AC, petrol, parking fees and tax
- Bottled of water
- Entry/Admission - Gitgit Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Banyu Wana Amertha Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Munduk Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Your meals
- Personal expenses
Stop At: Gitgit Waterfall, Singaraja 81112 Indonesia
Gitgit waterfall is the first waterfall open for tourist in Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Banyu Wana Amertha Waterfall, Jl. Bhuana Sari, Wanagiri, Sukasada 81161 Indonesia
This waterfall just open for visitor. Here has two beautiful waterfall. To get to the waterfall you will pass a coffee and flower plantation. This waterfall still very quiet and perfect place to spend your day.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Wanagiri, Wanagiri, Sukasada, Buleleng Regency, Bali
To see best views of twin lake (Lake Buyan and lake Tamblingan)
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Munduk Waterfall, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
Munduk waterfall surrounded by pure nature are among Bali most scenic. Located within Bali lush forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Handara Iconic Gate, Handara Golf & Resort Bali, Singaraja 81161 Indonesia
Iconic gate for taking Instagram photos
Pass By: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
One of the important temple in Bali located on lake Bratan.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet your driver at hotel lobby.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers who have knee pain
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff