Private Full-Day Tour Lempuyang temple Combination Tirta Gangga & Virgin Beach
Spend a full day exploring Eastern Bali with stops at sights known for natural beauty and cultural significance. Visit Lempuyang Temple - one of Bali’s oldest and most renowned Hindu temples perched on the slope of Mount Lempuyang. See long-tailed macaques as you climb through lush forests and then experience Tirta Gangga a stunning royal water palace thought to hold sacred water from the Ganges River. Finally relax on the white sands of Virgina Beach before returning to your hotel.
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Entry/Admission - Lempuyang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Gangga
- Entry/Admission - Virgin Beach
Stop At: Lempuyang Temple, Jl. Pura Telaga Mas Lempuyang, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
The entire landscape looks very picturesque from this temple gate, and that gate also known to the western world as "The Gates of Heaven".
The gates and its temple located in eastern part of the of Bali within the highlands of Mount Lempuyang, which sitting at a cool 1,775m above sea level.
The whole complex complex that is made up of seven different sanctuaries, this temple offers visitors one of the most breathtaking views from any of the temples in Bali.
Lempuyang Temple also known as Pura Penataran Agung Lempuyang is one of Sad Kahyangan Jagad or six main temples which are believed as the pillars of Bali.
Lempuyang Temple is a sacred temple which is located on the top of Belibis Hill, northeast of Mount Agung, in Karangasem regency. Lempuyang is one of the six major Temple in Bali besides Andakasa Temple, Uluwatu Temple, Watukaru Temple, Ulun Danu Batur Temple and Besakih Temple. In Balinese cosmogony, Lempuyang Luhur is considered temple of the East, the abode of god Iswara, keeper of the peace. The meaning of the word “lempuyang” which serves as the name of this sacred temple has long been a subject of dispute.
Some said the word “lempuyang” is derive take from the word “lampu” (light) and “hyang” (God), the word “lempuyang” means the “Light of God”. Some say the word “lempuyang” means a kitchen seasoning that can be used for some traditional medicine. And other said that the word “lempuyang” is derived from the word “emong or empu” that means “guardian”. Compare to other six major temple of Bali, Lempuyang Luhur is quite small and has only few shrines which are a padmasana or the shrine of God, two shrines which are similar to padmasana and share single foundation, dedicated to Hyang Gnijaya
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Gangga, Jl. Abang-Amlapura, Karangasem 80852 Indonesia
Tirta Gangga literally means water from the Ganges and it is a site of some reverence for the Hindu Balinese. Strictly, the name refers to the water palace built in 1948 by the Raja of Karangasem, Anak Agung Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem. It is, however, the name widely used to refer to the general area which includes the water palace and the lush rural areas around. Tirta Gangga water palace is a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by a lush garden and stone carvings and statues. The one hectare complex was built in 1946 by the late King of Karangsem but was destroyed almost entirely by the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963. It has been lovingly re-built and restored and has an air of authentic royal magnificence.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Virgin Beach, Jl. Pantai Bias Putih, Karangasem Indonesia
Where you will enter and trek to this site and finally arrive at the short white sandy beach, fell like castaway. On this beach you may rent the chair and Umbrella for relaxing or sun bathing from the local people, find you food at the local food stall is also unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your accommodation in Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Legian or Seminyak.Ports
- PT. BJTI PORT BENOA, Jl. Dermaga I, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival