Private Full-Day Tour in Bali with Pickup
This tour is very unique first, Tanah Lot is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali. It is home to the ancient Hindu pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot, a popular tourist and cultural icon for photography.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana is one of world’s biggest statues, the gigantic monument of the Hindu God riding the mythical bird Garuda will be around 120m high (including a concrete pedestal) and 64m wide. To put this in perspective, New York’s Statue of Liberty stands at 93m. The Spring Temple Buddha monument in Henan, China will, at 128m retain its status as the tallest statue in the world.
The dining scene in the town of Jimbaran in Bali is nothing like the fancy restaurant crowd you'll find closer to Kuta or Ubud. Instead of sitting in intimately-lit dining spaces, you'll sit on tables set right on the sand, out in the open.
We have been in the Bali tourist industry for more than 15 years. We will do the best to make our guest more memorable for their Bali Holidays.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Beach
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot is one of the best places to watch the sunset in Bali island and also it is the most visited tourist destinations in Bali, it can be seen from the number of visitors who visit the temple every day, even thousands to experience a beautiful Tanah Lot sunset.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, Jl. Raya Uluwatu, Ungasan 80364 Indonesia
Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue is a new iconic landmark of Indonesia. Located at the heart of South Bali, GWK Statue has become a must visited tourist destination.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Getting into Pura Luhur Uluwatu – and ultimately, watching the Kecak performance.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Beach, Jimbaran 80361 Indonesia
Jimbaran Bay in Bali has a wide selection of seaside restaurants serving grilled seafood, rice, and plenty of romance.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel name in Bali and your reservation name at that hotel. The time tour start will depend on your hotel location.Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Tanjung Benoa Beach, Benoa, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Padang Bai Port, Bali 80871, Indonesia
- Gilimanuk Harbour Transport, Jl. Raya Denpasar - Gilimanuk, Gilimanuk, Kec. Melaya, Kabupaten Jembrana, Bali 82252, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons