Private Full-Day Silver Making Class in Bali
You will learn and practice certain techniques of basic silver jewelry making, including: tools and its usage, sawing, stamping and hammering, soldering, sanding and polishing, working with silver, and safety guide, all under guidance of expert tutors.
In our class, you will be provided the content which is primarily practical and technique-based. In the end of the class you will leave with a beautiful jewelry exclusively crafted by yourself.
The class will start from 09.00 am until 12.00 pm.
Our studio is located inside Sunsri House of Jewelry, which is located at the main street of Jalan Raya Celuk.
Here you will find my own jewelry gallery and my workshop where you can see activities inside silver jewelry manufacturer.
I will provide craft supplies, tools, welcome drink and mineral water.
You will also get a completion certificate and soft copy of documentation during class activity, sent via email.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 7 gr of silver
- Documentation during class activity, sent via email
- Welcome drink
- 3 hours Silver making class
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Located at Celuk Village, the center of silver craftmanship in Bali, our class will cover certain techniques of basic silver jewelry making for those interested to learn making jewelry directly from the experts! The class will run in 3 hours start from 09.00 am to 12.00 pm. Planning on starting your own jewelry business? Sunaka Jewelry is the perfect choice! We will also share tips and trick, information, knowledge and access in our class, all you need to know to spark on the industry.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pickup is offered Complimentary pickup and drop off available at hotels in Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Padangbai.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.