Private Full-Day Sightseeing Tour and Traditional village
Sightseeing and Traditional village tour is the most popular tour which also good way to learn Bali culture, history and discover its natural. After depart from your hotel in comfortable air conditioned car, our guide will lead you to visit unique waterfall with hidden valley caled Tukad Cepung waterfall. Afterward our guide will lead you to Penglipuran traditional village and bamboo forest. Than proceed to Satria Agrowisata to try Balinese coffee. Than had to Tirta Empul Temple a popular temple for purification ritual. The last stop of this trip is Tegallalang rice terrace to get experience of walking in the middle of rice field.
What's included :
- service of an English speaking guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Sarong to use for going in to temple
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Your meals
- Personal expenses
A unique and hidden waterfall location under the cave.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Visit: Penglipuran, 80611 Indonesia
Penglipuran village is the cleanest village in Indonesia, and the village also applies a number of strict customary rules. One of them is the prohibition of using motorized vehicle to keep the air quality clean.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Penglipuran Bamboo Forest, Bangli Indonesia
To the north of Penglipuran village We can see a natural bamboo forest. Usually bamboo is used to make houses, religious ceremonial tools and crafts.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Satria Agrowisata, Banjar Basangambu, Tampaksiring Indonesia
At Satria Agrotourism we can see various kinds of tropical plants such as coffee, mango Steen, durian and various kind of spices that we usually cook every day. Here we Besides that we can also see how to make Balinese coffee with traditional process.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
A popular temple with holy spring water where local peoples usually do a purification.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
A stunning spot in north of Ubud with an overlay of rice paddies in terrace formations which stretch along the river bank.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Tukad Cepung Waterfall, Jl. Tembuku Dusun Penida Kelod, Tembuku 80671 Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please meet the guide from Safe Bali Driver (Ketut Suwenda) at your hotel or accommodationAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Pelabuhan Benoa Denpasar Selatan, 7666+MXC, Pedungan, Bali, Indonesia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff