Private Full-Day Shore Excursion from Benoa Port to Ubud
On this full-day shore excursion you’ll enjoy a completely personalized tour of Ubud along with the informative commentary of a knowledgeable local guide. You’ll visit the lovely Pura Taman Saraswati, the Monkey Forest and other sites of interest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transfers from the cruise ship terminal
- Expert local tour guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your 8-hour private shore excursion begins with a pick-up at the cruise terminal in Benoa Port and a comfortable, hour-long ride to Ubud in the center of Bali.
On this fully customizable tour you might choose to visit the picturesque Pura Taman Saraswati in the center of Ubud. The waters from the temple at the rear of the site feed the pond in the front, which overflows with pretty lotus blossoms.
Other popular attractions that could form part of your itinerary include the Ubud Monkey Forest and Petulu village. You might also like to visit the Goa Gajah Temple (elephant cave temple), Mas village (wood carving village) and Celuk village (silversmith village).
Departure Point :At your ship in Benoa Port or Padang Bay Port
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.