Private Full-Day Colourful Tour in Bali with Lunch
This trip is the discovery of an unsuspected Bali. During this trip, you will touch on the main components of Bali. You will walk among the wild jungle and rice fields, visit authentic villages and dine with local specialties. A unique part of the walking program will be an extraordinary ritual of purification in an ancient temple's waters.
The trekking tour is suitable for everyone including children more than 10 years old. We will be providing you with the best choice to quench your thirst for discovery. On the morning of your pick-up, our professional guide, readily available for your questions, safely drives you to the starting point.
The tour can include rice fields, forest discovery, and wildlife, country life, the Indian Ocean, jungle, wildlife, purification in the temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Vegetarian meal (chicken upon request)
- Solo travellers are welcome
- Entry/Admission - Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Entry/Admission - Taman Mumbul
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
Our first stop will be in the village of Sangeh and its sacred temple, protected by a tribe of macaque monkeys. The main attractions here are the hordes of funny yet wise Balinese monkeys inhabiting both the trees and the temple, Pura Bukit Sari, found in the heart of the forest. The monkeys of the forest are believed to be sacred and indeed will approach anyone paying respects at the temple.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Taman Mumbul, Sangeh 80352 Indonesia
We will also stop at lake and the temple of Taman Mumbul for exceptional ritual purification. Traditional Balinese rituals take place in this tranquil destination with a scenic pond and temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
You will se the Banian tree of Lebah Sari village and its extraordinary roots to climb. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Coco Supermarket, Jalan Raya Pengosekan, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.