Private Full-Day Bali Tour with Monkey Forest, Including Lunch and Dinner
Join this full-day private tour with your friends or family members to explore several key attractions of Bali. You will visit Pura Taman Ayun a UNESCO listed heritage site which is a beautiful compound and shrine as well as also being a temple complex. Visit the paddy terraces for amazing scenery and panoramic views. Pura Ulun Danu Bratan is a temple representative of the Goddess Danu next to a pretty park. The tropical fruit market to taste different types of fruit, Alas Kedaton the holy monkey habitat in a nature park before finishing with a sunset at Tanah Lot.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private air conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Driver cum Guide
- Buffet lunch & dinner
- Bottle of water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Alas Kedaton
What's excluded :
- Any other food & drink not mentioned
- This trip starts when you are picked up from your centrally located Bali hotel lobby at 8am. You will head to the first stop Pura Taman Ayun which is a compound including a Balinese temple and garden with water features located in the Mengwi sub-district in Badung Regency.
Move onto the rice paddy terraces at Tegallalang in Ubud. Famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system), which according to history, was passed down by a revered holy man named Rsi Markandeya in the eighth century.
Continue your journey to Bedugul Village in the regency of Tabanan. It includes Beratan Lake, Ulun Danu Temple and a transitional fruit and vegetable market. Indonesian Buffet food will be provide for lunch.
After lunch move to the Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest and Sanctuary which is located in the village of Kutuh in the district of Marga, Tabanan, approximately 25km northeast of Denpasar. Here you will see monkey’s roam free in the forest.
Lastly, you will enjoy sunset at Tanah Lot. This is a rock formation off the Indonesian island of Bali. It is home to the pilgrimage temple Pura Tanah Lot, a popular tourist and cultural icon for photography.
After your tour is finished around 6pm an Indonesian buffet dinner will be provided before you are taken back to your accommodation.
Departure Point :Your centrally located Bali hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Your centrally located Bali hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.