Private Experience: Bali Village Tour
This morning cycling will take you to the widest rice terraces in Bali. Jatiluwih village is acknowledged as the world heritage by UNESCO because of their maintaining of the biggest irrigation system in Bali. Reach the place in the morning time will give you a stunning scenery of the whole rice field village. Start the downhill cycling among the rice fields and lush green vegetation.
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Penglipuran
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Tirta Empul Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
Stop At: Penglipuran, 80611 Indonesia
Stop at Penglipuran village where you can see the real old Balinese life. They still preserve the native old building start from their front house gate and in house compound. This village also one of the cleanest village you can see. Their way of life is still influenced old Balinese belief.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
Stop at Kintamani you will enjoy a mesmerizing view of Batur volcano and the lake. What a nice place to enjoy your lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tirta Empul Temple, Jl. Tirta, Manukaya, Tampaksiring 80552 Indonesia
One of the most important temple in Bali is Tirta Empul temple. Here you can see Balinese people bless their full body in the holy spring. They believe the place is a holy purification place where they can ask a healthy life.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Ubud is very popular with it's amazing rice field. one of them is Tegalalang rice terrace. It is a perfect place to snap your amazing picture among the rice paddy and understand the way of traditional farming in Bali.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Satria Agrowisata, Banjar Basangambu, Tampaksiring Indonesia
House of coffee and tea in Bali. You can also see their various plantation in their back yard.
Pass By: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Many insta-spots you can find here if you have a chance to stop. Very popular place but is worth a visit.
Pass By: Hire Bali Driver, Jl. Batu Kurung II no. 110, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
This is the top rated tour operator who conduct this amazing tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Travelers please bring own face mask