Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Bali Airport
End your stay in Bali with a comfortable and convenient private transfer from your Bali accommodation to the Denpasar International Airport. Avoid the hassle of waiting in line for a taxi or finding public transportation; instead, be transported directly from your Bali accommodation to the airport by private air-conditioned vehicle, and receive assistance from your friendly driver.
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Friendly driver to meet and assist you with your luggage
- All road tolls
- Airport fees and charges
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
When making a booking for this private departure transfer from your Bali hotel to the Denpasar airport, you will need to advise your flight details and your accommodation details. Your transfer will be confirmed at the time of booking, and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's that easy!
Price is per person, based on 3 to 6 adults per car/vehicle.
Departure Point :1: Bali, Bali
2: Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Ngurah Rai International Airport, Jalan Raya Gusti Ngurah Rai, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80362, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of one suitcase and one carry-on bag. You must advise at the time of booking if you will be carrying any additional or over sized luggage items such as surfboards or golf clubs. Extra charges will apply and must be paid locally.
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Price is per person, based on 3 to 6 adults per car/vehicle.
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel. 0361 708765
- Out Of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff