Private Day Trip Enjoy Ayung River Tubing-Bali's Beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall
This adventurous Special Day Trip is a combo trip of natural and wild adventure. We will take you to an audacious voyage on Ayung river with tubing adventure, and then exploring tegenungan Waterfall with its natural magnetism as being the admiration of many visitors. Our last trip will be visiting Agro tourism destination of Civet coffee-making place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- English Speaking Driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- all tickets included
- Entry/Admission - Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Other personal expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ayung River Rafting Ubud Bali, Jl. Raya Ubud, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Embark on your audacious voyage on Ayung river with tubing adventure. This adventure will take you to revel in the Paradise river of Bali with cascading waterfall, wild jungle and get to see the wild life along the tubing, only with Bali rafting Adventure. Pump your adrenalin with Class II/III white water river tubing at Ayung River by using your own personal round raft!! Dip into the cool waters of Ayung river, from enchanting lagoons to challenging rapids! Your adventure begins as you settle into your comfortable river tube. Sit back and take pleasure in the beauty of the hidden Ayung river as your guide navigates down the river with super safety standard.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Teba Sari Bali Agrotourism, Banjar Kellingkung, Lodtunduh, Ubud Indonesia
Agro tourism Ubud area in Bali is now increasingly regarded as an agro tourism destination of Civet coffee-making place. You can enjoy watching how the process of coffee beans that have been extracted by civet, grinding coffee beans, to watching the coffee bean roasting process here. You can even take pictures while trying to roast civet coffee or enjoying coffee and various other drinks served, or when sitting around while enjoying remarkable landscape.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Tegenungan Waterfall located right in the southern area of bali island. In this waterfall, you can enjoy the green atmosphere from the tropical forest around along with the sparkle of water from the waterfall itself. It can be an alternative for you who want to go to a place with natural landscapes aside from beaches. The area itself is surrounded by hills and mountains in the distance. It completes the beauty of the Tegenungan Waterfall. The Tegenungan Waterfall is known also as Kemenuh, taken from the village where the waterfall is located. It makes the Tegenungan Waterfall more strategic and easier to reach. Currently, the Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the most popular objects in Bali. The exoticism attracts more visitors whether local or foreign to visit the waterfall. So, you should not be surprised if this spot may be quite crowded during the holiday season. But don’t worry; you can still enjoy the beauty and relaxing atmosphere of the waterfall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby on timePorts
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Min 2 people
- Pick up time 7.15 am
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.