Private Day Tour : Amazing Bali Volcano "Mount Batur" with Swing Experience
Instagram top spots to capture timeless images of the heart of Bali, taste tea and coffee at a plantation; pose for photos on the Bali Swing; tour the postcard-perfect Tegalalang Rice Terrace; explore Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple; feast on a buffet lunch with views over Mount Batur; and snap away at Tegenungan Waterfall.
- Explore the heart of Bal of Ubud and around.
- Swing high above pristine jungle and rice fields on the Bali Swing
- Savor a buffet lunch with views of an active volcano and lake of Mount Batur
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - d'Alas Swing
- Entry/Admission - Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
- Entry/Admission - Tegenungan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
Stop at the magical Tegalalang rice terrace to see the real traditional farmer activities in their daily activities. Have a short walk among the lush green rice field view.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: d'Alas Swing, Sebatu, Tegallalang, Gianyar, Bali 80561, Indonesia
The place for best jungle swing experience overlooking the valley view. It is a beautiful jungle surrounding combined with rice field view.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Gunung Kawi Sebatu Temple, Sebatu, Tegalalang 80511 Indonesia
A silent temple on the hill of Sebatu village. It is set with beautiful lush green surrounding with many crystal clear pond for the koi fish.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
Having a buffet lunch overlooking the Mount Batur and lake view. It is a stunning view from the restaurant spot. Fresh air with the green mountainous surrounding.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tegenungan Waterfall, Jl. Raya Tegenungan, Kemenuh, Ubud 80581 Indonesia
Massive amount of water flowing and fall at this beautiful river. It is fresh water from the mountain.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Satria Coffee Plantation, Ubud Indonesia
Place of coffee and traditional herbal plantation. Here you can samples various kind of coffee and teas
Pass By: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
The place for best jungle swing experience and many more insta spots
Pass By: Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary, Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud 80571 Indonesia
This unique and sacred place is a must see place in Ubud. There are many wild life inside the thick forest. Walk along the path under the shade and see many birds, lizards, butterflies, monkeys among the trees. It is a perfect set for the real wild life. There are 3 sacred temples to balance this area. Local people usually come to pray on a special ceremony day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All of traveler show a health certificate from a negative Covid-19 hospital or clinic
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.