Private Cultural Walking Tour
BE A GUEST FOR THE DAY, NOT A TOURIST
A unique Private Cultural Tour including Balinese Offering Making Class, and dressing in Balinese Traditional outfits. You are invited into an Ancient Balinese village where people still live the old traditional life, you will be the only tourists in the village.
You will learn so much about the Culture, starting your day with a Balinese Offering Making Class, dressing in Traditional Clothing, learning the meanings of both.
You may be invited into local homes for coffee, or a ceremony, you will walk around the Ancient Village stuck in time.
You will also visit the local primary school, which a donation from this tour is included
This is an opportunity to really learn, take some amazing photos and make memories that will last a lifetime
Can be done on bicycle as well (min Age 8 years)
You can even add on an afternoon soaking at the Hot Springs for a full day of fun.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Balinese Offering Making Class
- School visit
- Balinese tradtional clothing
- Entry/Admission - Lake Batur (Danau Batur)
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Batur Natural Hotspring
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
You will have views of this magnificent volcano all day while on tour
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Lake Batur (Danau Batur), Kintamani Indonesia
An opportunity to see Lake Batur up close and take some amazing photos
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
As you enter the caldera, and drive down to the Lake, you will be amazed by the scenery
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
If you choose the Add on Hot Springs option, our driver will take you to the Hot Springs (about 20 minutes away) and wait for you for 2-3 hours, so you can have a long soak before he takes you back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jalan Trunyan, Jl. Trunyan, Kedisan, Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up is included from all hotels in Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud, Nusa Dua and JimbaranPick up times: Kuta area: 6.30amUbud area: 7.30amPlease note:: If you choose the discounted No Transport Rate - it has no pick up or drop off
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests are asked to dress modestly for a traditional area, cover shoulders to knees
- Guests can bring 1 handbag and 1 small day pack, don't forget the camera
- Changing hotels is not an option with this tour as the vehicles do not have luggage space
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.