Private Canoeing and Hot Springs Tour
Includes Mt Batur Volcano Lookout & Rice Terrace Stops.
Canoeing Lake Batur is a magical experience and only offered for a private tours (max 6 people). Lake Batur is "The Holy Lake". Not offered by any other company.
This experience is not to be missed, canoeing in a volcanic crater 1100 metres above sea level with only local fisherman sharing the Lake is a once in a lifetime experience in Bali. It's difficult to put into words, you just have to experience this for yourself.
One the way to the Lake you get to stop of the famous Unicef Tegalalang Rice Terraces before heading to Kintamani, where you will spend your day in this picturesque volcanic mountainous area.
You will stop for a photo at Penelokan lookout, Kintamani for an amazing photo of the whole caldera and the famous, still active Mt Batur volcano.
You will spend the morning canoeing Lake Batur and then the afternoon soaking in the Hot Spring pools on the shore of Lake Batur under the shadow of the volcano.
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hot Springs Entrance
- Canoeing Tour
- Entry/Admission - Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Entry/Admission - Kintamani Highland
- Entry/Admission - Lake Batur (Danau Batur)
- Entry/Admission - Batur Natural Hotspring
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jalan Raya Ceking, Tegalalang 80517 Indonesia
A quick stop here for that Instagram photo.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kintamani Highland, Jl. Raya Penelokan, Batur, Bangli, Kintamani 80518 Indonesia
A stop to view the magnificent caldera, view of Mt Batur Volcano and Lake Batur, see the Lava flows from the last eruptions
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lake Batur (Danau Batur), Kintamani Indonesia
Not only will you be able to get some great photos of the Lake, you will be on it!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
You will also see Mt Batur from inside the caldera, for the whole day, great photos can be taken from your canoe
Stop At: Batur Natural Hotspring, Jalan Toya Bungkah Desa Batur Kintamani Kintamani, Bangli, Bali, 80612 Indonesia
You have 3 hours here to soak away the afternoon after your morning canoeing, you will have a delicious lunch here as well.
The Spring Pools sit on the bank of Lake Batur under the shadow of Mt Batur. Our driver will take you back to your Hotel directly from the Springs
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :C.Bali Canoeing & Cycling, Jl. Trunyan, Kedisan, Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80652, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up is included from all hotels in the following locations:UbudKutaLegianSeminyakSanurNusa DuaJimbaranKintamani area
Return Detail :Batur Natural Hot Spring, Toya Bungkah Kintamani Desa Pekraman Batur, Songan B, Kec. Kintamani, Kabupaten Bangli, Bali 80612, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Lake Batur is a religious site so please dress modestly - cover shoulders to knees
- A bathing suit is required for the Hot Springs (no nudity)
- Guests should wear flip flops or shoes that they can walk in water while wearing
- Guests can bring 1 handbag and 1 small day pack per person
- Changing Hotels is not an option with this tour as the vehicles have no room for luggage
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to safety regulations, the maximum weight in a canoe per person is 100kgs (220 pounds)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.