Private Beginner and Intermediate Surfing Lesson in Bali
Surfing already been a culture in Bali. While you're in Bali, try surfing lessons for the first time. Either you will like it or not, at least you already try.
That's our slogan "never try never know" it takes you 2 hours to feel how surfing is fun and safe.
What's included :
- Surfing Equipment; Surf Board, Rash Guard and Zinc
- Hotel Pick Up
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Drop back to the hotel (IDR.25.000)
After the guests arrive at the beach, we will start to get to know about them, like what sport do they do before. We will give them a rash guard and zinc before the start.
Before jump to the water, we will give theoretical about learning surfing and allow them to try in the sand first. We have 2 sessions; each session is 45 minutes. On the break, we will review their body position or how they feel about surfing for the first time.
In the first lesson we will focus on how the customer able to stand up on the board. If they are already good enough, we will push them to try to catch their own waves.
For beginners, we will not gonna take them to deep water. For safety reasons, we only take them to easy waves.
After Surfing Lesson, customers can relax at the beach.
Drop back to the hotel are optional (additional charge apply)
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel details after make a booking or contact us.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons