Private Balinese Cultural Day Tour
• 9 hours private day tour of Bali's hidden treasures with an Local Guide from Bali.
• Experience the local taste sacred and secret of Bali culture and foods
• Visit the Balinese compound house/House hold to meet Balinese family
• Traditional outdoor farmers market tour to sample Balinese sweet cake, fruit and foods
• Sample delicate of AUTHENTIC Babi Guling
• Meet and talk with local people
• Small-group format ensures a personalized experience
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private Local tourist guide
- A team of selected a professional Bali/English-speaking driver (trusted and reliable Bali guide and driver)
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Private tour
- To wearing Balinese traditional dress to visit temple
- our car can fit 1-6 people
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Meet your guide at the lobby hotel and then set off on your 1.5-hour walking tour to explore the traditional Payangan Market ( Pasar) Going to the pasar is a daily activity for Indonesian women or their household help,this necessitates a trip to the pasar each day to buy ingredients for that day's meals. Prices are not marked on items at traditional markets. Therefore, the fine art of bargaining is taken to new levels as housewives and household help try to get the cheapest prices possible. You'll stop at a renowned food shop to sample one of the village finest Babi guling, or suckling pig, is one of Bali’s most famed dishes,So take the time to check out all the different kinds of krupuk (crisps),taste a few kue basah (wet cakes) and become more familiar with the ingredients that go into your favorite Indonesian and Balinese dishes.There is plenty of free time to stroll the market, if you want to buy some fruit or spices, Enjoy your bargaining experiences in Bali or trying the authentic of Sucling pig.
Continue walking to Balinese compound house hold, Bali House (The compound of Balinese traditional house) is basically divided into three parts. The Balinese apply the concept of Tri Angga and Tri Loka when building the structure of building. Tri Angga is “three part of human body” and Tri Loka is “upper (Bhur), middle (Bwah) and lower (Swah) world of existence”.And then relax in the surrounding gardens as your guide regales you with tales about Bali life art and culture.
You'll then head to a Bali coffee Luwak and spice garden "Spice and Coffee Farm", where you walk between, touch, feel, smell and taste exotic plants, learn of the secret behind the Kopi Luwak and Civet cats while learning about coffee and chocolate processing.Walking through this garden was very informative. We saw, touched, smelled, rubbed the leaves between our hands and at times chewed at the leaves or fruits of the plants, we mainly only knew by their fruits or roots as ginger and Curcuma. Besides a very clean air and light, there was a mixture of fragrances everywhere. We rounded up the visit with a coffee and tea tasting, including the Kopi Luwak, which has a fuller taste of coffee without the acidity. After that we will visit Kintamani is a village on the western edge of the larger caldera wall of Gunung Batur in Bali, to view the Gunung Batur region with Lake Batur is the largest lake in Bali also if you may like to have Lunch will be with great view around this area , continues the trip to Tirtha Empul Temple : Tirtha Empul temple is a Hindu Balinese water temple with an important temple complex and holy mountain spring. Finally, toTegalalang rice terrace in Ubud is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system) also optional for trying the swing and than drop you back to your hotel
Departure Point :-Your hotel lobby in Bali -The Cruise port at Benoa Bali-Denpasar Airport
Departure Time :08:00-09:30 Traditional Payangan Market ( Pasar) 09:30-10:30 Balinese compound house hold, Bali House (The compound of Balinese traditional house) 10:30-12:00 Bali coffee Luwak and spice garden "Spice and Coffee Farm", 12:00-14:00 Kintamani to view the the larger caldera wall Gunung Batur region with Lake Batur is the largest lake in Bali 14:00-15:00 Lunch (Optional) 15:00-16:00 Tirtha Empul Temple 16:00-17:00 Tegalalang rice terrace 17:00 Back to Hotel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point or contact me if you may like to drop off at different place like change hotel or transfer to airport after the tours.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that as our tours are all private, we are unable to "mix" different parties together
- Per private tour; not per person, maximum four guests; our vehicles do hold five guests comfortably
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.