Private Balinese Cooking Class in Ubud
Learn to cook traditional Balinese dishes with your private host Yogi on this 4 hour private cooking experience. During this cooking class you will learn about traditional recipes while creating 4 famous dishes: Sate Lilit, Pesan, Jukut Meurab and Balinese vegetable soup. The cooking class will take place in a beautiful old traditional Balinese house where you will learn more about the traditional Balinese lifestyle and everyday life.
per adult from
What's included :
- 4 course meal
- Local Guide
- Private Tour
- Non-alcoholic drinks
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Extra food and drinks
- Join this private traditional Balinese cooking class with a friendly local family at their beautiful house.
You will learn everything there is to know about the traditional Balinese kitchen and spices. You will be shown how to cook a number of Balinese dishes.
Your cooking experience will include creating the following dishes:
1. Sate Lilit (Balinese satay made from meat and spices)
2. Pesan (steamed meat wrapped in banana leaves)
3. Jukut Meurab (boiled vegetable salad with coconut and spices)
4. Balinese vegetable soup.
With the meat dishes you can choose either pork, chicken or fish.
There is a wide variety of food and recipes also including Vegan and Vegetarian. In fact, there are many delicious authentic Vegan and Vegetarian food options in Bali.
After the class, all recipes will be shared with you via email so you can surprise your friends and family at home.
• Sate Lilit - Balinese satay made from meat* and spices
• Pesan - Steamed meat* wrapped in banana leaves
• Jukut Meurab - Boiled vegetable salad with coconut and spices
• Balinese vegetable soup
Departure Point :Jl. Raya Pengosekan Ubud No.63, MAS, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.