Private Bali Tanah Lot Temple Sunset Day Trip from Ubud or Kuta
Enjoy this amazing Bali full day tour and visit some fantastic places, especially seeing the sunset at Tanah Lot Temple and the beautiful panorama of Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. Your journey through lush Balinese countryside first takes you to the 17th century Pura Taman Ayun Temple, also referred to as the royal temple of the Mengwi Kingdom. Witness from up close the well-preserved architecture and bas-reliefs of this site, among well-kept lotus ponds and tropical gardens. Also included is your professional local guide and pickup at your accommodation, port or airport in Ubud or Kuta areas.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to all sites
- Tanah Lot sunset tour is one of the best full day trips in Bali islands to visit the beautiful panorama of Jatiluwih Rice terrace unfolding from the foot of the mountain and then continuing to see the fascinating view of the sunset at Tanah Lot temple. This is a great opportunity to see the beautiful rice terrace and enjoy the view of the sunset at Tanah Lot temple or most known as Sea temple.
Visiting many places of interest such as Taman Ayun temple a beautiful temple of Mengwi regency, then visit Bali coffee plantation to see the various coffee plants and try the tasting of coffee for free, after visiting the coffee farm you will continue to Bedugul area to see the remarkable view of Beratan lake temple and Ulun Danu Beratan temple. Then you will move onto the Jatiluwih Rice terrace with a breathtaking view of the rice paddy, this rice terrace is the biggest rice paddy in Bali, then you will stop for lunch. While having lunch you can see the view of rice paddy. After lunch you will visit the Batu Karu temple, situated in the foot of the mountain and finally visit the Tanah Lot temple a Balinese Hindu temple on a rock located in the middle of the sea, this temple is the most visited during sunset time, for its amazing views, and not to be missed.
The Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot sunset trip will explore Bali nature with beautiful panorama and local social life. Enjoy this with your Balinese driver guide during your holiday in Bali and below is a short description of the places of interest you will visit during Bali.
Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot sunset tour itinerary :
8am – Pick up at the hotel
9am – Visit Taman Ayun temple
10am – Visit Bali coffee plantation
12pm – Visit Ulun Danu Beratan temple
1:30pm – Enjoy lunch with view Jatiluwih rice terrace
2:30pm – Visit Jatiluwih rice terrace
5:30pm – Visit Tanah Lot temple
6:30pm – Back to hotel
7:30pm – Arrive at hotel
Departure Point :Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Departure Time :Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak 8 am
Sanur, Ubud 9 am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.