Private Bali Sunrise Trekking to Batur Mount Volcano
This tour is very unique because was a beautiful clear night, we saw Lake Batur and admired the starlit sky. Just breathing in the fresh air, enjoying a beautiful walk, listening to silent whisper of the jungle, made the trip already worthwhile.
Mount Abang and behind Mount Agung and in front lake Batur. We are not professional photographers, but it is difficult not to make amazing pictures.
Best Company for Batur Mount Volcano Bali Sunrise Trekking with Private Trip and Transport not Sharing with Other People Like Other Company
What's included :
- Breakfast - light breakfast on top of mountain
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- flash light
- 1 person local trekking tour guide every 5 persons.
- Hotel pick up and return
- Entry/Admission - Mount Batur
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
Stop At: Mount Batur, Kintamani 80652 Indonesia
We pick up at your hotel in the time pick up below, and then we go to the mount Batur.
The trek will take about 2 hours climbing to reach the top of Mount Batur, amazing view from the to top see Batur Lake, Mount Abang, Mount Agung and possible to see Mount Rinjani in Lombok Island if the weather very clear. At 7 am you will down from the mountain, and we return to the hotel.
This tour take time 10 hours since we pick up you from hotel and return you to the hotel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up timeUbud at 3.00amSanur at 2.30amKuta and Nusa Dua at 2.00amAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Padang Bai Port, FG85+9R6, Bali 80871, Indonesia
- Gilimanuk Harbour Transport, Jl. Raya Denpasar - Gilimanuk, Gilimanuk, Kec. Melaya, Kabupaten Jembrana, Bali 82252, Indonesia
Departure Time :2:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons