Private Bali Romantic Couple Tour with Parasailing Adventure
Bali romantic tour is a wonderful tour package that will bring you to some amazing romantic landmarks in Bali. You can join this tour along with your partner. Anyway, you will be picked up by a professional driver who can speak English well at 11.00 am with a private car. The tour takes for 8 hours and you will do some fun and romantic activities in some destinations. You can enjoy parasailing at Tanjung Benoa beach. After that, you will be escorted to Uluwatu temple. Finally, you can enjoy Seafood at Jimbaran bay while seeing a beautiful sunset.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Comfortable Air conditioned car
- English speaking driver as your guide
- Bottle mineral water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Entrance ticket
- Seafood dinner
- parasailig 15 minute
- Entry/Admission - Bintang Beach Club Dive & Water Sport
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jimbaran Bay
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bintang Beach Club Dive & Water Sport, Jl. Pratama No.108A, Tj. Benoa, Nusa Dua, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Bintang Watersport will be your first destination to visit where you can enjoy some fun water sports. During this Bali romantic tour, you can enjoy Parasailing which really offers unlimited fun to enjoy Bali Sea from the sky. Somehow, you need to follow the instruction before joining Parasailing. Parasailing and you will be pulled by boat to explore the Bali Sea. Anyway, Bintang watersport parasailing is very safe, so you should not be afraid of it. Suppose there is still enough time, you can enjoy other watersports such as sea walker, snorkeling, Banana boat, Jet ski, and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
Uluwatu temple is a very beautiful temple that will be your next destination after enjoying watersport at TanjungBenoa beach. Uluwatu temple is a beautiful temple built on the edge of a cliff close to the sea with perfect views. Uluwatu temple is located in the south Kuta and it is a great landmark to enjoy a beautiful sunset. It combines three different sights that can make you impressed due to its beauty, they are sea, high cliff, and the temple. Anyway, this spot is the best choice just in case you want to take a beautiful photo background for pre-wedding. This brings a romantic unlimited scenery for couples. You can enjoy the Uluwatu temple before going to the next destination.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jimbaran Bay, Jimbaran 80363 Indonesia
Jimbaran Bay is a beautiful spot located in the northeast part of Uluwatu temple Bali that offers unlimited beach views with perfect sunsets. Jimbaran Bay is the right place to enjoy seafood in many different menus. So, you can spend your evening and night to have dinner with your partners while seeing the most wonderful sunset view in Bali. Jimbaran Bay is not only good for its sunset for romantic atmosphere, but it is also beautiful for its beach. You can enjoy your dinner close to the beach. Jimbaran Bay will be your last spot for your Bali romantic tour and you can continue the tour for other tour packages to visit other destinations.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in areas in Bali: Ubud, Denpasar, Canggu, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa or Nusa Dua area. Please let us know your hotel and we will arrange it accordingly.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.