Private Bali Museum and Bajra Sandhi Monument Historical Tour
Get insight about uniqueness cultural and historical of Bali in Bali Museum. Get to know with see directly historical relics heritage in the museum.
Get educate by visiting the unique architectural design of the historical building that symbolizes the Balinese struggle against the Dutch colonial powers of the past in the Bajra Sandhi Monument.
What's included :
- Entry/Admission Bali Museum
- Entry/Admission Bajra Sandhi Monument
- Mineral Bottle Water
- Experienced Driver and local Guide
- Private Tour
- Entry/Admission - Bali Provincial State Museum (Negeri Propinsi Bali)
- Entry/Admission - Bajra Sandhi Monument
What's excluded :
Stop At: Bali Provincial State Museum (Negeri Propinsi Bali), Jl Let Kol Wisnu, Denpasar Indonesia
The museum is located in the middle of the city, which stores culture and historical objects that have historical value which is very important in the development of Balinese society until today.
In this museum you can see Balinese building models, historical relics such as traditional spears, swords and keris. Other relics such as manuscripts, shadow puppets, farming tools, the characters of the gods and also the rituals way of Balinese Hinduism
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bajra Sandhi Monument, Jl. Raya Puputan No.142, Panjer, Denpasar 80234 Indonesia
This monument is a symbol of the struggle of the Balinese people against colonialism, especially in Bali.The monument is located in the central of government Denpasar city.
This building monument has several floors, of which there are 33 dioramas that explain the story of the Majapahit kingdom era, the Dutch colonialism era, and the era of war in the struggle for independence. You can see per diorama and historical stories contained therein from the beginning to the end of the struggle for independence. On the outside of this monument is surrounded by a large field and is useful for large events or for daily sports for residents of Denpasar. In the area of this monument there are also many government offices, such as the governor's office of Bali.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Kumbasari Market, Jl Gajah Mada, Denpasar Indonesia
Pasar Kumbasari is one of the biggest markets in the city of Denpasar, you will pass this road when heading to Bali Museum. If you are interested in stopping and having a look it is recommended after finishing the museum.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Available custom pick up for all area Kuta,Nusa Dua,Uluwatu (Badung Regency),Ubud (Gianyar Regency) and Denpasar area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the public area all participant should apply health protocol such as wear mask,use hand sanitizer and keep social distancing.