Private Bali and Ubud Cultural Tour
Experience the rich culture and stunning landscapes of Bali on a full-day private tour. Visit the art village, stunning attractions, and the beautiful and historical Hindu temple in Bali. Enjoy your tour with a professional driver and fully air-conditioned vehicle. There is a minimum of 2 travelers to book this tour.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Travel Insurance
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Mas Carving Center
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism
- Entry/Admission - Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mas Carving Center, Mas Villages Ubud Indonesia
Following pick-up from your South Bali hotel at 8am, you will travel by private air-conditioned vehicle to explore Balinese handicraft at Batubulan Village. Here, you can find many kinds of stone carving made by local carvers. You can see the batik making process in Celuk village and will get a chance to try to make it yourself. You will find many kinds of wood carvings in Mas village and explore traditional paintings in Batuan Village made by local artists.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ubud Sari Coffee Luwak Agrotourism, Jl. Pinus Pilaton, Lodtundah, Gianyar Indonesia
After that, you will visit Ubud Village where you will get to explore the Ubud Palace. You will also visit a coffee plantation in Ubud where you can learn a famous Luwak coffee making process. You can try Luwak coffee with only $5 per cup and enjoy some free sample of beverages
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon, Jl. Sahadewa, Guwang, Sukawati 80582 Indonesia
Your next destination is Beji Guwang Hidden Canyon in Sukawati. The route to the canyon is a short 5 to 10 minute walk along the shallow river, the depth and flow can vary significantly. Many parts of the river are very shallow, but in some parts it seems to be much deeper.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Next, you will visit the Tanah Lot Temple on the west coast of Bali. You can calm your mind while enjoying the sunset at the considering its spectacular setting on top of an impressive rock overlooking the sea. Tanah Lot is dedicated to the god of the sea and is one of the most important temples in Bali. Your tour is finished when your driver takes you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotel in South Bali area including property in Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, UbudPorts
- port of benoa
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.