Private Aling Aling Waterfalls Trekking Tour
Visit Aling-Aling Waterfall in the Sambangan Village on this private full day trekking tour in Northern Bali. The Sambangan Village has the motto of “reduce, reuse and recycle”. Your expert guide will take you trekking to 4 of 7 different waterfalls which you can swim, slide and jump under. You will also explore the Northern Bali farming lifestyle, dine at a local restaurant, meet friendly locals, see stunning rice fields, visit a coffee plantation and a temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by by air-conditioned minivan
- Lunch and bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Aling-Aling Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Buyan Temple
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gift & souvenirs (available to purchase)
- At 7am you will be picked up from your Bali hotel by your friendly driver/guide.
Take a coffee break at 8am. You will learn the process of making "kopi luwak" which is the world’s most expensive coffee. The main reason for its high cost is the uncommon method of how it is produced. It comes from coffee beans which have been digested by a particular Indonesian cat (civet) which is the reason kopi luwak is also called cat poop coffee. Here you will have a chance to taste all coffees or tea products for free except kopi luwak will cost you the equivalent of $5 per cup.
At 10am you will arrive at the start point for your 4 hour trek. Your professional local guide will take you down through the stunning rice fields where you will see local farmers and learn about jackfruit, mangosteen, mango, rambutan, avocado, cocoa and clove. You will then reach 4 of the 7 waterfalls where you can go swimming, sliding and jumping under the waterfall. In between you will also be served with a light meal including rice wrapped with a banana leaf.
You will have lunch at a local restaurant at 2pm where you can enjoy the panoramic view of the Twin Lakes from the edges of the hill while you enjoy your meals.
Visit Ulun Danu Temple at 4pm. This is a major Shaivite and water temple in Bali. The temple complex is located on the shores of Lake Beratan, Bedugul. It has Balinese architectural style.
You will be back at your hotel at 5pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Bali Hotel
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.