Peak, Paddle & Pedal
No Peak too high, no paddle too hard and no pedal too heavy. Today we challenge you exploring deep forest of Tamblingan village, start with trekking to explore the deep jungle of Tamblingan area, paddling on the traditional wooden canoe around the untouched Tamblingan lake and pedalling through laid back village of Tamblingan before cooling down your body at red coral waterfall.
Unique Selling Points:
• Trekking through lush rain forest
• Paddling the traditional canoe around the untouched pristine lake
• Hop on to mountain bike to red coral waterfall
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bicycle
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
- All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
- Entry/Admission - Tamblingan Lake
What's excluded :
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Other services than mentioned.
- Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
Stop At: Tamblingan Lake, Desa Munduk Kecamatan Banjar, Munduk, Banjar Indonesia
Today we will take you the unspoilt nature of North Bali where forest still preserved and air is fresh and clean.
Drive to Munduk village in North Bali in early morning. Be met with our professional local guide who will warmly welcoming you at their beloved village. Start the “PEAK’ session with trekking through the dense rain-forest, passing local crops and plantation to the view point where you can witness the crater from a short distance, and enjoy the stunning views of Tamblingan and Buyan Lakes. After this amazing view then descend via the other side of forest, this route leads down to the Tamblingan lake. Tamblingan lake is one of three lakes that formed in a large caldera, and virtually untouched by modern world in order to preserved it serenity and sustainability.
Paddle your traditional canoe and enjoy a leisurely canoe ride, awe the breath-taking view and breath the fresh air. Keep paddling to the edge of the lake where lies an ancient temple, during wet season this temple will flooded by rain, take some picture for your memorable moment. Picnic lunch will be served in the edge of the lake.
Next is “PEDAL”. Hop on to the mountain bike and ride along laid back village to observe their daily routine, during the trip you will see bunch of beautiful hydrangea garden along the road. Hydrangea flower is one of the important flower for Balinese in order to use for offering. You will arrive at red coral waterfall, park your bike and take a short walk to the waterfall. Take a dip before return to your hotel.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate