PADI Open Water Diver Couse
The unique aspect of the OWD course we offer is the personal approach to every participant. We will do our best in order to make our guests feel prepared, and relaxed about their first dives so they can enjoy them to the fullest. Our instructors are highly knowledgeable and experienced, so if you are unsure or afraid of trying scuba for the first time, you are in the right hands.
Another great benefit of diving with OK Divers are the unique locations we offer because Padangbai as well as other near by areas are bursting with amazing variety of marine creatures appreciated also by experienced divers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Facilities (pool, toilet, showers)
What's excluded :
The PADI Open Water Diver Course in OK Divers diving resort is the world's most popular entry level diving certification. It qualifies you to dive independently to a maximum depth of 18 meters.
PADI is the world's largest diving training agency, and your PADI Open Water Certification from OK Divers in Padangbai will be recognized throughout the world.
The PADI Open Water Course in Bali is divided into three parts:
-Knowledge development part, it may be completed through e-learning
-A session in the swimming pool where you will learn and practice the basic scuba skills and familiarize yourself with the equipment
-As the final part of your training you will complete 4 ocean open water dives at our local dive sites
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
-3 days tuition including pool and certification fees
-Your PADI certification
-Lunch for the whole duration of your Open Water Diver Course at our restaurant 'The Colonial' when we return from diving.
Departure Point :OK Divers Resort & SPA, Padangbai, Jl. Silayukti No.6, Padangbai, Kec. Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80872, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.