PADI Open Water Course in Bali
Course duration: 3 days
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. The full SCUBA license means you can go diving anywhere in the world to a depth of 18m/60ft.
We are very proud to be a PADI 5 Star Dive Centre and offer a full range of PADI courses. You can be guaranteed to get the best service and training from our experienced instructors
Bali Hai Diving Adventures has been diving in Bali since 1992 with a 100% safety record! Come and dive with the best diving team in Bali!
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
1. Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills in our purpose-built dive training pool under the guidance of our qualified PADI instructors.
2. Theory and Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
3. 4 x Open Water Ocean Dives to review your skills & explore!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- Bali Hai Diving Adventures Log book
- Experienced PADI Instructor
- Full equipment rental
- PADI Open Water Certification card
- Lunch and drinking water
- Full divers insurance
- All essential transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three days:
Morning - Pick up from your hotel (Pick up time TBA during confirmation depending on hotel location), transport to the training facility located at Coral Triangle Center, Sanur.
Meet your friendly PADI Instructor and other students on the course, introduction and course outline, watch the instructional videos and go over some theory with your instructor.
Afternoon - Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills in a training pool under the guidance of our qualified PADI instructor.
Day 2: Cruise to Nusa Lembongan with Bali Hai Cruises for your first 2 Ocean dives and theory.
Dive from our purpose built platform in Lembongan Bay amongst healthy coral reefs, an abundance of colorful reef fish and great visibility.
Day 3: Travel to Tulamben for 2 more amazing Ocean Dives.
Home to Bali’s famous WWII shipwreck the USAT Liberty. Consistently voted one of the top
wreck dives in the word! Encrusted with coral reef and teeming with marine life!
Finish any outstanding theory. Final exam and certification process!
The Schedule/itinerary/locations are subject to change
• Bali Hai Cruises, Jl. Wahana Tirta no. 1, Denpasar 80001 Indonesia
Departure Point :Bali Hai Cruises, Jl. Wahana Tirta No.1, Benoa, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80001, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Force majeure : In the event of a force majeure or severe weather and the harbor is closed, we are entitled to reschedule the departure time without any refunding to the passengers.
- Single Supplement surcharge might be applied
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.