PADI Open Water Course
The PADI Open Water Course is the most popular and important among all PADI courses in Bali. During this course you will receive the knowledge and learn the skills you will need throughout your entire scuba diver life. Once certified as an Open Water Diver you will be a confident and independent diver able to dive safely to a maximum depth of 18m.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
The activity is open water dives. The course consists of three main phases in three days: Knowledge Development, Pool Training adn 4 open water dives in Padang Bai and Tulamben.
• Neptune Scuba Diving, Jl. Suka Merta, Sanur, Denpasar 80228 Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :The PADI Open Water Diver course has a daily starting time at approximately 7AM with the hotel transfer if applied for a meeting time at the dive center set for approximately 7:30 - 8AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good health. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy. A person with coronary disease, a current cold or congestion, epilepsy, a severe medical problem or who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.