PADI Emergency First Response Course
The unique aspect of the course we offer is the personal approach to every participant. We will do our best in order to make our guests feel prepared, and relaxed about their first dives so they can enjoy them to the fullest.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
The PADI EFR Emergency First Response Course at OK Divers in Padangbai teaches you how to deal with emergencies that are immediately life threatening. It is designed to train both divers and non-divers how to competently provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and primary care in any accident or emergency situation. You will also learn basic first aid skills (secondary care).
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN PADI EMERGENCY FIRST RESPONSE COURSE?
EFR qualifies you to provide both primary (life threatening) and secondary care (injuries or illnesses that are not immediately life threatening). The learning process is a combination of knowledge development, skill development and realistic scenario practice to make sure you have the knowledge, understanding and confidence to use your skills.
Departure Point :OK Divers Resort & SPA, Padangbai, Jl. Silayukti No.6, Padangbai, Kec. Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80872, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.