PADI Discover Scuba Diving for Beginners in Tulamben
Enjoy two discovery dives in Tulamben on this PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) scuba diving tour, designed for complete beginners who have never dived before and do not have any certification. You will dive down to a maximum depth of 40 feet (12 meters) to the site of a US Army shipwreck that is now home to colorful coral and marine life. This is an easy dive that allows you to explore the underwater world of Bali and see creatures such as turtles, black-tip sharks, squid, parrot fish, lionfish, jackfish, and eel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select areas only; additional charge for other locations)
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of the locations listed
After driving to Tulamben your insctrutor will explain the diving equipment
, how to dive and what you will see. you will be with him during all the dive. the program include 2 dives around 40 min each one,
One dive will be on the coral garden where you will do some exercises under water and discover underwater life, then the second will be on the USS Liberty Wreck, which is the most famous dive site in Bali. It is also one of the best sunken ship wrecks in the world!
We will provide lunch in Restaurant and after the 2 dives we will drive you back to dive center and then to your hotel
• Bali Breizh Divers, Jl. by Pass N'gurah Rai, Sanur, Denpasar 80222 Indonesia
• USS Liberty Shipwreck, Northeast Coast of Bali, Tulamben Indonesia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver pick you up between 7 to 7:30 am to drive you to our dive center, so organize your breakfast with your hotel before departure. Please send us the exact location to avoid delays
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (e.g. asthma and heart conditions) may prevent you from diving; please consult your doctor
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At your hotel, our driver will take your temperature before pick you up, please come with face mask On the dive center, we ask to traveler to wash hand before check equipment, and check temperature before starting activities. water soap and Hand sanitizer will be provide any time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.