PADI Discover Scuba Diving course in Ameds Coral Paradise
PADI's Discover Scuba Diving program is the first step for millions of people every year to enter the underwater adventure of Scuba Diving. We at Amed White Sand DIvers look back to many years of experience leading beginners to Ameds outstanding underwater world. Taking people the first time underwater requires a lot of care and we do everything to make your first journey as safe and enjoyable as possible.
We focus on small groups! Nobody that does this for the first time wants to be put in a large group together with other people that he or she doesn't know. There is no time limit or rush in your training. Your instructor will not push or force you into something. Its all about the fun and about you feeling safe and secure.
Diving in Amed is especially for beginners and easy and wonderful thing, as you can see so much beauty in just a few meters underwater.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Our professional PADI Instructors will lead and guide you throughout your first underwater experiences in the wonderful Amed underwater world. We will explain you step by step without hurry or hustle the basics of diving. We will provide you with up to date and quality checked diving equipment. You dont need to bring anything else than your swimwear. After the checkin and explanation, which will take around 1 hour, you will start to make your first breaths underwater in our Pool or in shallow water of one of our protected beaches here in Amed. You will first have time to relax and get used to the new situation. After this your Instructor will practice some basic skills with you that are necessary to learn. This is followed by a closely guided tour through a shallow coral garden where you will see wonderful corals and reef fish. All your diving will start on the beach in very shallow water. There is no need to take a boat and drive out to deep waters. All coral reefs in Amed are shallow and provide an easy access. After you have finished your first underwater tour with your PADI Instructor its time for a break. After around 1 hour we will go out for a second dive with you.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop from and to all hotels in the Amed area and Tulamben. You will be picked up in the morning and first brought to our dive center in Lipah Beach. Here starts your experience. We will communicate an exact pickup time to you via email or whattsapp.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- minimum age requirements - participants must be minimum 10 years of age
- participants must be able to swimm
- not recommended if you take prescripted medications
- not recommended if you have diabetes, ear or sinus problems, lung injuries, inner surgeries in the last 12 months,Asthma, Allergies and several other conditions. You are required to fill in a medical questionare form to check out if you are able to participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.