PADI Advanced Open Water Course
The unique aspect of the course we offer is the personal approach to every participant. We will do our best in order to make our guests feel prepared, and relaxed about their dives so they can enjoy them to the fullest.
Another great benefit of diving with OK Divers are the unique locations we offer because Padangbai as well as other near by areas are bursting with amazing variety of marine creatures appreciated also by experienced divers.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of dive center facilities (shower, toilet, locker)
What's excluded :
The PADI Advanced Open Water Course "Adventures in Diving" in Padangbai program is the next step beyond the PADI Open Water Certification. The aim of this PADI Course is to expand on your knowledge and skills gained in your Open Water Course and to develop more confidence to broaden your diving horizons. The course involves five adventure dives spread over two or three days. To qualify as an PADI Advanced Diver in Bali you must complete a deep dive to 30 meters and a navigation dive as well as 3 or more adventure dives.
The PADI Advanced Open Water Course is divided into two parts:
-Knowledge development part, it may be completed through e-learning
-Five open water adventure dives at our local dive sites where you will focus on a particular field of speciality and become more familiar with scuba diving equipment
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
-Your PADI certification
-Personal approach of the instructor
-Lunch at the restaurant for the whole duration of your Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Departure Point :OK Divers Resort & SPA, Padangbai, Jl. Silayukti No.6, Padangbai, Kec. Manggis, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80872, Indonesia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.