Package Tours : Blue Lagoon Snorkeling, Kanto Lampo Waterfall and Swing
Explore the reef and colorful sea life on this snorkelling excursion. Dive in for a swim at two spots: Blue Lagoon Beach and Tanjun Jepan where you will come face to face with all kinds of tropical fish.
Also enjoy your day including see beautiful kanto Lampo waterfall and swing with rice terrace background.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Blue Lagoon Beach
- Entry/Admission - Kanto Lampo Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Alas Harum Agro Tourism
What's excluded :
Stop At: Blue Lagoon Beach, Next to main Padangbai Beach, Manggis Indonesia
Arriving at the blue lagoon you will be briefed on how to snorkel and some tips before diving after all are ready we use a traditional boat to get you to the first snorkeling spot at blue lagoon beach point you do snorkeling for 1 hours.
Continue to the second place another 1 hour snorkeling trips at Tanjung Jepun snorkeling point you can enjoy exploring the reef, expect to see cuttle fish, angel fish, cow fish and moray eels.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kanto Lampo Waterfall, Br. Kelod Kangin, Beng, Gianyar 80551 Indonesia
This waterfall will be a fun experience. You can actually climb up into the waterfall on the rocks. Definitely worth a visit for the good photo opportunities all around.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alas Harum Agro Tourism, Tegallalang,gianyar,ubud,bali, Tegalalang 80561 Indonesia
Visited this agro farm and learned a lot about varies spices and coffee making process. You can taste different teas and coffee. Also here you do swing adventure with rice terrace background.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time 08:00 amAt your hotel
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized