Overnight Small-Group Ijen Blue Fire Trek Tour From Bali
Observe the 'blue flame' Ijen Crater during an overnight adventure on Mount Ijen. Follow your guide with your small-group at midnight to begin your climb towards the summit. Watch this incredible natural phenomenon in the dark and then be treated with a magnificent view inside Ijen Crater. Enjoy dinner and breakfast during your tour to keep your energy up for the hikes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Entry/Admission - Rio Bali Tours
- Entry/Admission - Ijen Crater
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Pick up at customers accommodation
Stop At: Rio Bali Tours, Jalan Kayu Aya, Seminyak 80361 Indonesia
pick up at 2 am bali time at customers accommodation and we take a tours to the north bali , twin lake , Lovina beach and than dinner.
continue to the gilimanuk port than crossing over to East Java
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Local home stay
Day 2: arrive in East Java 9:30 pm - 10:00 pm.
Stop At: Ijen Crater, Banyuwangi 68454 Indonesia
After we arrive in East Java , we have relaxing time before we heading to the ijen Creter , we have coffee or hot tea , 12 am we start to dive and take our local guide will lead you to see the blue fire and sulphur manning, if you lucky we will take you to see the sunrises
Duration: 14 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all traveler from , villa, hotel, home stay , in south bali and also north bali Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Harbour, Jl. Raya Pelabuhan Benoa, Pedungan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.