Oriental Eastern Bali Tour
Escape from bustling Kuta or Nusa Dua area and lets immerse yourself to another side of island,where you could find some of the best places in Eastern of Bali island,where you could experience and witness the process of traditional salt making in Kusamba village,Goa Lawah Temple is something that you must be don't miss,thousand of Fruit Bats are hanging and living on ceiling of natural cave in inner part of temple and consider holy creature by local people,have chance to visit one of the Bali origin community in Tenganan village,enjoy the black sandy beach of Candidasa or visit Blue lagoon one of hidden gem in Eastern of Bali before we heading to Tirta Gangga water palace .
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tou
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
• Goa Lawah Temple or literally as Bat Cave temple will be the next stop.here is the only place on the island where you could see thousand of Fruit Bats that hanging and living on the wall and ceiling of natural cave that located in inner part of the temple,these Bats are consider holy creatures for local people and Balinese in general,definetly a must visit place for you during your holiday in Bali.
• Visit Tenganan village,one of the ancient and Bali origin tribe village in Bali ,the people in this village were living in the area long ago before the mass migration of Majapahit people from java island in late 14th century ,this village also famous for their double Ikat weaving technique that produce the most beautiful and authentic Gerinsing woven cloth as well as Perang Pandan ( Pandanus leaf War for celebrating the adulthood of village boys) which held occasionally,the unique village building ,house compound and temple architectural couldn't find somewhere else on the island as well as their daily life .
• After visiting the Tenganan village you could enjoy your lunch (own expense ) in one of local warung or restaurant by seaside in black sandy beach of Candidasa .
• Our last visiting point is Tirta Gangga Water palace ,this serenity water palace was built during the reign of latest King of Karangasem Kingdom Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem in 1946.this one hectare complex is a maze of pools and fountains surrounded by lush garden with beautiful statues and stone carvings
• we would like give you optional choice to visit the Blue lagoon with no extra charge depend of time availability
• this trip are includes : a private A/C car, Driver/Tour Assistant and their expenses,Parking fee,Sarong for entering the Temple,Guiding fee,Gasoline/Petrol,a mineral water for each guest.
• this trip are not includes : Entrance ticket,Guest own expenses( meal,beverage ,shopping,etc)
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Bali( excluded Lovina area)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Tour end at your Hotel in Bali
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate