One Day Trip - On West Side Nusapenida
Climb aboard a fast boat at Sanur Beach and cross the sea to Toyapakeh on the small island of Nusa Penida. Meet your local host on arrival. Visit the famous Kelingking Beach for the chance to take photos of the most beautiful spot on the island. Marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean, and then continue to Pasih Uug (Broken Beach) and the natural pool of Angel’s Billabong. Experience the peace and quiet of one of the less visited spots on Nusa Penida before going to the popular beach at Crystal Bay, known for its great diving and snorkeling opportunities.
per adult from
13 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - A la carte / Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Bottled water - Soft drink / Juices & Unlimited Mineral water during the Trips Running
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Return Fastboat Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Kelingking Beach
- Entry/Admission - Pasih Uug Beach
- Entry/Admission - Angel's Billabong
- Entry/Admission - Pura Paluang
What's excluded :
- All Personal Exspense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kelingking Beach, Desa Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
The hidden beach located in the village of Bunga Mekar, on the southwestern coast of Nusa Penida Island, which are accessible via a 40 to 50 minutes boat ride from Sanur.
An incredible hidden beach which framed by towering, steep cliffs, deep turquoise blue waters further embraced by powdery white sand with the most amazing view like heaven on earth.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pasih Uug Beach, Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
the Spot is marked by a hilly rock arch, which is the star landmark of the area.
You can watch the waves crashing in from the Indian Ocean and, if you’re lucky, you may spot silhouettes of giant mantas near the surface of the deep blue water.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angel's Billabong, Banjar Sumpang, Desa Bunga Mekar, Sakti 80771 Indonesia
The Natural Infinity pool on the seafront,
here you can enjoy a view of natural limestone arches over the blue waters. You can enjoy a dip in the rock pools or swim around the entire lagoon if you’re feeling adventurous. You’ll most likely have this natural infinity pool all to yourself on your visit, but you can swim when the tide is low. If it’s high tide, the spectacular scene of waves crashing against the jagged rocks is still viewable from the top.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Crystal Bay, Crystal Bay, Lake Tahoe (Nevada), Nevada
Has name of a secluded cove with a 200-metre stretch of sand on the west coast of Nusa Penida. Despite its isolation, the bay is quite accessible thanks to well-developed roads. Besides its beautiful, palm-fringed beach, the bay is best known as one of Nusa Penida’s famous snorkelling and dive sites. The sea is safe to swim in close to the shore and during calmer tides, with crystal-clear waters (hence its name). Divers praise the superb visibility, sometimes down to 30 metres.
here as your last point of west,
so, you can swimming, and relax for about 1h 30minutes,
then go to the Toyapakeh Port
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pura Paluang, Karangdawa Village, 80771 Indonesia
Paluang Cliff is another amazing viewpoint that is just an 5 minutes drive from the famous Kelingking Cliff. Both of it show you the same thing but with different angles and with different scenery. It are amazing! From the paluang overlook you can see the other side of kelingking cliff, along with the little green island sitting next to it. And embon beach at the bottom of the huge cliff wall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sanur, Bali, Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offered
For shuttle services (Area covered : Kuta – legian – canggu club – seminyak – nusa dua BTDC- jimbaran – Ubud central)Airports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- pantai sanur
Departure Time :10/10/2019 - 10/23/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:30 AM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.