One Day Tour to Monkey Forest and Bali Temples
Experience this full day guided trip to a long list of cultural, religious and historical attractions in Bali.
Starting with pickup from your hotel, spend the day exploring the island of Bali with private transportation.
A visit to Taman Ayun Temple, Sangeh Monkey Forest and Bedugul Bratan Temple continues a visit to the sunset at Tanah Lot Temple.
What's included :
- Private Comfortable Air conditioned car
- English speaking driver as your guide
- Entrance ticket for each attraction
- Entry/Admission - Taman Ayun Temple
- Entry/Admission - Sangeh Monkey Forest
- Entry/Admission - Ulun Danu Bratan Temple
- Entry/Admission - Tanah Lot Temple
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Meal, drink and any others (optional) expenses
Stop At: Taman Ayun Temple, Jl. Ayodya No.10, Mengwi 80351 Indonesia
Taman Ayun Temple
Taman Ayun literally translates as ‘beautiful garden’ and is generally regarded as one of the most attractive temples of Bali. The Taman Ayun temple is situated in a beautiful park with trees and ponds, near the village of Mengwi in the south of Bali at about 8 km southwest of Ubud and 18 km northwest of Denpasar. Pura Taman Ayun was built in 1634 by the Raja of Mengwi, I GustiAgungPutu. It is a socalledPuraKawiten or family temple, a special temple where the deified ancestors of the Raja Dynasty of Mengwi and important gods of other temples are honored
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sangeh Monkey Forest, Desa Adat Sangeh, Kecamatan Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung Abiansemal, Sangeh 80353 Indonesia
Sangeh Monkey Forest
It is located near to Sangeh village; the renowned 6 hectares of Bali Sangeh Monkey Forest are filled with giant nutmeg trees capable of growing as high as 40m. Sangeh Monkey Forest near the village of Sangeh, in southwestern Bali, has six hectares of forestland with giant nutmeg trees. The main attractions here are the hordes of funny yet wise Balinese monkeys inhabiting both the trees and the temple, Pura Bukit Sari, found in the heart of the forest. The monkeys of the forest are believed to be sacred and indeed will approach anyone paying respects at the temple. But visitors should be aware that these monkeys are attracted to shiny objects, so cameras and jeweler should be left behind or kept well hidden under clothes or in a bag when exploring Sangeh Bali.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, Jl. Raya Candi Kuning, Tabanan 82191 Indonesia
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple
Ulun Danu Beratan Temple is a temple dedicated to the goddess of the lake is Ida BatariDewiUlun Danu on the edge of a huge crater. The dominant shrines are Meru’s (pagodas) dedicated to the lake goddess and the gods of Mount Batur and Mount GunungAgung, the largest volcano in Bali. The sight location on the Northern Bali islands and cool atmosphere of the Bali uplands have made the lake and this temple a favourite sightseeing and recreational spot as well as a frequently photographed site.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tanah Lot Temple, Kecamatan Kediri, Kabupaten Tabanan, Beraban 82121 Indonesia
Tanah Lot Temple
Bali is filled with incredible things to see and do and Tanah Lot is one of them. Sunset is one of the most popular times to visit this temple but is it the best time to visit? Tanah Lot is home to not only pretty scenery but a special temple too. There are so many incredible temples in Bali it would be impossible to pick a favourite, but Tanah Lot was definitely worth a visit.
Sunset Terrace is one place in Tanah Lot area provides the perfect setting to create unforgettable moment of Sunset. With beautiful panorama. You could relax also you could enjoy the Panorama of Tanah Lot Temple when the water was of tide.
Tanah Lot Sunset Terrace is located in the North of Tanah Lot Temple, where you can find unforgettable moment of Sunset in Tanah Lot.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any hotel in(Seminyak,Kuta, Legian,Tuban, Jimbaran, Uluwatu,Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Sanur, Ubud, Gianyar,Denpasar, Badung Regency)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms