Ocean Walker with Tanah Lot Sea Temple Tour
Experience one of our interesting combination tour during your Vacation in Bali, enjoy the under water lifes by doing the Ocean walker at Tanjung Benoa beach where we have the center of the water sport activities, all equipment will provided by our team with safety concern. After the activities, take shower and changes then we will have a light lunch with soft drink. This tour will combine with visiting the most beautiful in Bali, namely " Pura Taman Ayun" The Royal Family Temple of Mengwi Empire from 1634. Its derived from the words of Taman means Garden and Ayun means Beautiful. Next stop at The Sanctuary Monkey Forest of Alas Kedaton and ended at Tanah Lot Sea Temple with a chance for nice sunset. This tour will accompanied by English speaking driver with private air-conditioned car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points (Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar, Seminyak, Canggu)
- Private Air-conditioned car/van.
- Experience English speaking driver.
- Parking fee.
- Free Sarong for enter the Temple.
- Light Lunch
- Government tax.
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Other personal expenses
- Let's join on one of our combination tour, lovely morning depart from hotel and drive to the southern part of Bali and enjoy the under water lifes by doing the Ocean walker at Tanjung Benoa beach where we have the center of the water sport activities, all equipment will provided by our team with safety concern. Other water game like jet ski, Banana boat, parasaling etc is available with extra personal charge After the activities, we will have a light lunch with soft drink.
next stop at Pura Taman Ayun located in Mengwi and was the area of royal temple which is built in the year 1634, a temple compound with lush gardens, water features, and beautiful renovated structures. Soak in the serenity of this moat-flanked water temple with its multi-tiered shrines, grassy courtyards, and lotus-dotted pools.
Continue trip to Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest and Sanctuary, located in the village of Kutuh in the district of Marga, Tabanan, Bali. The small forest of 12ha is inhabited by hundreds of grey long-tailed macaques (Macaca fascicularis). The natural environments that is looked green with its fresh air and create the calm, quite and holy atmosphere.Inside the forest is a namesake temple, usually referred to as Pura Dalem Kahyangan Kedaton.
At the end of the day head to Tanah Lot Temple (Indonesian: Pura Tanah Lot) is as iconic as the island of Bali. This temple dedicated to the God of Sea, which has a breathtaking natural splendor, it stands on solid sea rock overlooking the Indian ocean.The Tanah Lot Temple also considered as one of the most important landmarks in Bali with its unique surroundings and is said to have been founded by the 16th century priest Nirartha. This is the image of Balinese temples on the rock facing the wide open ocean, perched high above the crashing waves below. This tour will accompanied by English speaking driver with private air-conditioned car.
Time Estimation / Tour Run down :
• 10.00 Pick up from hotel.
• 11.00 - Arrived at Tanjung benoa Beach / Registration / safety brief
• 11.45 - Enjoy Ocean Walker with under water life experiences.
• 12.30 - Shower / changes & Having Light Lunch + soft drink
• 14.30 - Visit Taman Ayun Royal Family Temple
• 15.30 - Visit Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
• 17.30 - Visit Tanah Lot Sea Temple
• 19.00 - Transfer back to hotel.
*) the above itinerary is only rough timing, would be change depend on the pickup point (hotel location).
*) Departure time can be adjust subject on the sea Water conditions.
Departure Point :Hotels around Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Denpasar.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- What to Brings?
- Extra dry cloth
- Modest cloth
- Comfortable shoes or sandals
- Swimwear or short
- Cash for drink and souvenir
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.