Nusapenida island tour
Considered to be the Bali that time forgot for its unspoiled landscape, Penida Island (Nusa Penida) sits about 10 miles (15 kilometers) off the Bali coast, alongside the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan. Besides snorkeling and diving—the island is known for mantas and mola-molas (the world’s largest bony fish)—Penida offers unspoilt villages, rugged landscapes, and sacred temples.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Begin the tour by meeting your driver at your hotel lobby with a warm smile at around 9am before being driven to the middle of Bali in Ubud village. There you can stop at the popular sacred monkey forest, where you will find around 700 Balinese long tailed macaques in wild. Walk along the 12.5 hectares forest as the perfect place for the healthy monkeys. Find three temples inside guarded by the monkeys live in harmony.
After the weather getting hot we will assisting you to do Rafting at beautiful Ayung Rafting than enjoy the lunch
Next, drive to the north of Ubud to stop at a coffee plantation where you can taste various kinds of coffee and teas. There you can see also the most popular coffee from an animal poo. In the plantation, you can also try a jungle swing. Challenge yourself to have a swing with around 30 meters string swing to the valley or jungle. You will get a different experience and lots of pictures.
Have a short trek to the magical rice terraces in Tegalalang village. There, you can see the local farmers in their daily activities.Enjoy your lunch at a small place inside the jungle with a valley view and rice field view.
After that, you will visit Tirta Empul a holy spring temple. You can see how Balinese people doing a holy blessing before they pray at the main temple.
Departure Point :Lobby Hotel
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No wheelchair accessible for the Rafting activity otherwise wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.