Nusapenida island tour
Considered to be the Bali that time forgot for its unspoiled landscape, Penida Island (Nusa Penida) sits about 10 miles (15 kilometers) off the Bali coast, alongside the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan. Besides snorkeling and diving—the island is known for mantas and mola-molas (the world’s largest bony fish)—Penida offers unspoilt villages, rugged landscapes, and sacred temples.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kelingking Beach
- Entry/Admission - Angel's Billabong
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Bay
- Entry/Admission - Peguyangan Waterfall
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kelingking Beach, Desa Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Kelingking beach is 100% sure the most spectacular place on Nusa Penida. White sand and a piece of land shaped like a dinosaur head. The view from the top is incredible but be prepared if you want to hike down to the beach. This hike down is a 45-minute incredibly steep path.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Angel's Billabong, Banjar Sumpang, Desa Bunga Mekar, Sakti 80771 Indonesia
usa Penida is full of spectacular shaped locations. Broken Beach is one of them. A 45-minute bumpy ride from KelingKing takes you to this spectacular gate.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Crystal Bay, West of Nusa Penida, 80771 Indonesia
One of the few beaches fully surrounded by palm trees where you can snorkel and relax.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peguyangan Waterfall, 80771 Indonesia
A 150-meter high iron blue stairs down towards a tiny waterfall, which gives you the most scenic areas and a real test to your fear of heights. Around Nusa Penida are great Manta-Ray snorkeling and diving points. To do this, you would have to stay a little longer.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- No wheelchair accessible for the Rafting activity otherwise wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.