Nusa Penida Tour in One Day
Nusa Penida is the little gem of Bali. Penida island is part of the
Nusa Islands, is the biggest of the 3 but until now the least developed. By visiting Nusa Penida expect white-sand beaches with silky blue water, 200-meter high coastal cliffs drop and yet untouched nature. It is recommended to either visit the island by a one-day Nusa Penida Tour During a Nusa Penida day tour, you can either explore the west or east coast of Penida Island. West is more popular since it is closer to the harbor. The west coast of Penida island has beautiful sights like Angel’s Billabong and Broken beach Combine this with Crystal Bay,and Kelingking Beach to have a day filled with incredible viewpoints and jaw-dropping nature.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Boat Ticket Go and Return
- Package Lunch
- Private transportation
- Driver/Guide In Nusa Penida
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Kelingking Beach
- Entry/Admission - Pasih Uug Beach
- Entry/Admission - Angel's Billabong
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Bay
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Any Other Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kelingking Beach, Desa Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Kelingking beach is 100% sure the most spectacular place on Nusa Penida. White sand and a piece of land shaped like a dinosaur head. The view from the top is incredible but be prepared if you want to hike down to the beach. This hike down is a 45-minute incredibly steep path and not very safe path
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pasih Uug Beach, Bunga Mekar, 80771 Indonesia
Broken Beach is an incredible little cove on Nusa Penida island. The highlight of the cove and the reason it is called Broken Beach is due to the archway that wraps around the bay allowing water to flow in and out from the ocean.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Angel's Billabong, Banjar Sumpang, Desa Bunga Mekar, Sakti 80771 Indonesia
Angel’s Billabong is one of the magical spots you can’t help but marvel at. A crystal clear tide pool cascades into the ocean on the east coast of Nusa Penida.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Crystal Bay, West of Nusa Penida, 80771 Indonesia
Crystal Bay Nusa Penida saves beauty that is very attractive to tourists. This beach is famous for its very clear sea water conditions. This place is also widely used as a choice for snorkeling and scuba diving by tourists. The name Crystal Bay Nusa Penida is indeed used because it is adapted to the conditions there. The water conditions are very clear, making visitors even name this place with Crystal Bay. Not only has crystal clear water conditions, this place also has an amazing underwater nature.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the customers at the lobby hotel where you are staying at 7:30am, and will drop you to Sanur port to get the boat to cross bali strait. And please inform us correctly the hotel address you’re staying and name of the guest participants
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.